GEW’s EXC lamp systems utilise dielectric barrier discharge (DBD) lamps to produce quasi-monochromatic vacuum ultraviolet radiation, typically at 172nm. This radiation is commonly used for mattification of surface coatings, modification of surface tension for improved adhesion or surface cleaning for semiconductor and medical industries.
GEW EXC lamps can be produced from 12-230cm and can be custom integrated for your specific application including provision for all required nitrogen inerting and control. They are also seamlessly integrated into the wider GEW UV systems which may be required for gelling or post-cure so that GEW can provide a turnkey curing/cleaning solution for your process. Our experienced engineers also ensure rigorous adherence to international safety standards.
Why you should choose the LeoLED® Offset System?
- On/off instantaneous matting
- Additive free coatings for increased durability and process simplification
- Gloss levels >2 G.U.
- Fully integrated into pre-gelling and final cure UV system
- High efficacy cleaning on a wide range of semiconductor substrates
- Non contact
- Significant increase in surface energy
Cold process for heat-sensitive materials
Low energy, high-efficiency UV generation (up to 40%)